While the quality of our food & service have not changed, there are a few operational changes that have been made in light of COVID-19. In an effort to keep our patrons & employees safe & healthy we are taking the following measures:
• Reservations are recommended and are available by phone or online.
• We are currently open for indoor & outdoor dining. Take-out is available with curbside pick-up & delivery.
• To promote social distancing in the restaurant, tables are situated so that there is six feet between guests.
• Maximum reservations per table is limited to six guests if not family & ten guests if family. Reservations with higher guest counts will be seated accordingly at six feet apart.
• In an effort to limit wait times, we are requiring that tables limit their visit as follows:
Tables with up to 2 guests may stay for 1hour 30 minutes.
Tables with up to 4 guests may stay for up to 2 hours.
Tables with 6+ guests may stay for up to 2 hours and 30 minutes.
• Our staff will be wearing masks onsite, both on the floor and in the kitchen, at all times. Staff is monitored prior to the beginning of each shift for any COVID-19 symptoms including temperature taking.
• In accordance with government guidelines, we ask that you wear a mask while not seated at your table. If this is a concern, we hope you will join us at a later date.
• In addition to using disposable paper menus, we offer QR codes which can be scanned to view our menu offerings online.
• We use a peroxide based sanitizer that is immediately effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high touch surfaces and at tables between seatings.
• Sanitizer will be available for your use if you would like a bottle on your table.
• We have an extensive and frequently updated cleaning protocol. Our staff is well informed and understands the importance of frequent proper hand washing and personal hygiene
• As of 11/13/20, NYS has announced that restaurants must be clear of patrons by 10pm. With this, our last reservation for each day will be available at 8pm.
Please visit the NYS.GOV website for more information on guidelines which we are following.